Strengths describe the positive attributes, tangible and intangible, internal to your organisation. They are within your control.
- What do you do well?
- What internal resources do you have?
- Think about the following:
- Positive attributes of people, such as knowledge, background, education, credentials, network, reputation, or skills.
- Tangible assets of the organisation, such as capital, credit, existing customers or distribution channels, patents, or technology.
- What advantages do you have over your competition?
- Do you have strong research and development capabilities? Manufacturing facilities?
- What other positive aspects, internal to your business, add value or offer you a competitive advantage?